Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Sexual Health

Regarding any aspect of sexual health, you should first consult with your family doctor. You may request a referral to a gynecologist or an urologist.

Rutgers WPF is an organization with medical professionals who can offer advice or services regarding all aspects of sexual health (contraception, abortion, pap smears, sterilization and more).

The municipal health clinics (Gemeentelijk Gezondheidsdienst – GGD) can provide information and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (sexsueel overdraagbare aandoening – SOA).