IWCN Service Provider Program
At the International Welcome Center North we want to help international people living in the Northern Netherlands (Groningen, Friesland, and Drenthe) get access to the information they need for a successful live in the north. As a Service Provider, you are a part of this. Our Service Providers are a reliable network of organisations and freelancers who offer their services and relevant information in English.
What do we offer you:
- Service Providers are listed on the IWCN website, with their logo, contact details, a short description, and a link to their website.
- The IWCN refers potential clients to Service Providers in response to requests via e-mail and telephone and from visitors to the IWCN.
- Service Providers have the right to refer to themselves as a “Service Provider of the International Welcome Center North”.
- Service Providers have the option to offer a workshop or webinar organized by the IWCN (1-2 events every year) to share information and profile their services.
- Service Providers can attend events organized by the IWCN (business to business, business to internationals and business to supporters and founders of the IWCN).
- Service Providers will receive a report containing a list of the municipalities in which internationals live or work and how the international community has grown in the preceeding years such that partners can adjust their corporate or marketing strategy appropriately.
- Service Providers can request that a short description of their events be placed on the online IWCN event calendar.
- Service Providers can request that their news items be placed on the IWCN website.
- Service Providers can ask the IWCN questions and request information regarding public and private services to internationals, companies and knowledge institutions.
What do we expect from you:
- All relevant company information must be in English, including website and client services.
- A link to the International Welcome Center North website must be included on the Service Providers’ company website.
- Adhere to the relevant laws and regulations regarding the offered services.
- Additional conditions may be added after consultation with partners.
The Service Providers commitment is effective for a calendar year and automatically get renewed every year until one of the parties terminates the agreement. The fee for a company or organization is €1,250 per year, and the fee for a “ZZP” (freelancer/sole trader/consultant) is €500 per year. The fees help support the information and referral service as well as the social activities of the IWCN.
If you are interested in joining the IWCN Partnership Program, get in touch with us through the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible and we can discuss how we can support each other.