Recruit A Student offers the best side jobs and starter positions in various industries. From automotive industry, cleaning jobs, jobs in the catering industry to full-time administrative functions.
Required Documents for EU/EEA citizens
List of documents required for BRP registration at the Municipality for receiving your BSN number:
- Proof of ID: Valid passport or country ID.
- Proof of address: Signed rental contract, property bill of sale, or signed statement of current resident that the registrant is allowed to live with them plus a copy of the current resident’s passport.
- Proof of birth: Birth certificate* – should list your name, the names of your parents, the date of birth, and place of birth.
- Proof of marital status, if applicable: Marriage, registered partnership or divorce certificate(s)*
- Completed Marriage/Registered Partner form – plus copies of the IDs of both partners. This is NOT required if both partners have an EU nationality or if the the marriage took place more than 10 years ago.
- Completed Municipal registration form – one form for each person in the family.
*As of 16 February 2019, civil status documents (birth, marriage, divorce, adoption) issued by an EU member state will no longer require legalization (Apostille) for use in another EU state. They also will not require translation but the person must request either a multilingual extract from the population register or a multilingual standard form which will be completed by the issuing authority and attached to the document. More information can be found here. The multilingual standard form will mirror the contents of the public document and will include the headings of the public document in the official languages of the issuing EU country and of the receiving EU country.
Find reliable services for your permits, registration, and apostille needs
Are you looking to work for a Dutch employer but they can’t help you with applying for your work and residence permit? Holland Employment Experts makes sure that expats and knowledge migrants can work without worries in The Netherlands.
Packimpex offers a full range of destination services, temporary living services, corporate apartment management, visa and immigration services, and the coordination of household goods moves.
We help many businesses and institutes with their international communication in almost any language and specialisation. We also provide certified translations, apostilles and authentication.
With years of knowledge, experience, and a global network of valued professionals, Expat Management Group is a dynamic group of recognized legal experts and relocation specialists.