IWCN Webinar | Rules of the Road
Shark’s teeth, green lights for all cyclists, and not texting on your bike; there are so many rules and things to keep in mind when cycling! Groningen is the cycling capital of the Netherlands – but understanding the rules of the road can be intimidating.
Fietsen (biking) is definitely one of the trickiest – but most rewarding – aspects of Dutch culture to get accustomed to. That’s why we’re proud to present our FietsFriend initiative. FietsFriend is designed to assist those who don’t yet know how to cycle, who want to get to grips with the rules of the road, or who are looking to discover a new part of the city.
During this online meeting we will be diving into the Rules of the Road and help you learn the most important aspects of cycling in the Netherlands.
During our online info session, we will cover the following topics:
- a general overview of Dutch cycling traffic rules
- tips on how to find and buy a bike
- more information on the FietsFriend initiative
The presentation will take around 45 minutes after which we’ll have time for a round of questions.
- If you don’t receive an email after registering for an event, please check your spam folder. If you cannot find an email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation: If you cannot attend an event you registered for, please notify us as soon as possible. IWCN Connect members can cancel event registrations in your account area, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter technical issues on our site, or if you did not receive a confirmation email after registering for an event, email us at email@example.com and let us know. Please include whether you registered as a member or non-member, and which browser you used to register.