Leeuwarden Running Club
Jogging or running is a popular form of physical fitness. It’s appealing because it doesn’t cost a lot to take part and you can run at any time that suits you. Just a good pair of running shoes and appropriate clothing. No expensive gym membership. Fresh air. Nature. The list goes on.
Running is one of those things that you either love with a passion or hate with a passion. But it’s also funny how many people start by hating it and slowly but surely begin to love it once they start.
Health benefits of running and jogging
Regular running or jogging offers many health benefits. Running can:
- help to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise
- strengthen muscles
- improve cardiovascular fitness
- burn lots of calories during and after
- help maintain a healthy weight.
So no more excuses! IWCN’s running group will enable you to improve your fitness and self-confidence within a supportive environment.
This is a beginner’s club but runners of all levels welcome!
We’ll meet in the parking lot of My Health Club Kalverdijkje, Kalverdijkje 76 D, Leeuwarden
- If you don’t receive an email after registering for an event, please check your spam folder. If you cannot find an email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation: If you cannot attend an event you registered for, please notify us as soon as possible. IWCN Connect members can cancel event registrations in your account area, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter technical issues on our site, or if you did not receive a confirmation email after registering for an event, email us at email@example.com and let us know. Please include whether you registered as a member or non-member, and which browser you used to register.