IWCN Webinar | Health Insurance While Living in the Netherlands
In the Netherlands everyone is obligated to be medically insured. But whether it’s a Dutch or international insurance depends on your situation. To help you understand what rules apply when, we offer this free info session in collaboration with Zorgverzekeringslijn.
Anyone who lives or works in the Netherlands and is insured under the Long-Term Care Act (Wlz) is obliged to take out Dutch health insurance. For international residents this can be trickier since not everyone has the right to basic Dutch health insurance. But we are here to help!
During the webinar we will cover the following topics:
- The Dutch healthcare system
- Health insurance when working in the Netherlands
- Health insurance when doing research in the Netherlands
- Health insurance for international students
- Insurance obligation for family members
- Health insurance benefit
- What happens when your not insured
The presentation will take about 45 minutes and afterwards there will be time for a Q&A
Zorgverzekeringslijn is an independent organisation providing advice and practical tips regarding health insurance to individuals and professionals. Check out this checklist to read all you need to know about Dutch basic health insurance.
- If you don’t receive an email after registering for an event, please check your spam folder. If you cannot find an email confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation: If you cannot attend an event you registered for, please notify us as soon as possible. IWCN Connect members can cancel event registrations in your account area, or by email to email@example.com
- If you encounter technical issues on our site, or if you did not receive a confirmation email after registering for an event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Please include whether you registered as a member or non-member, and which browser you used to register.