Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Mental Health

To see a psychiatrist (psychiater) or psychologist (psycholoog), you need a referral from your family doctor.

There are different kinds of psychological help offered such as counselling, coaching and several forms of therapy. Discuss with your family doctor what type of therapy suits your situation.