Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Family assistance for general matters

The government provides family assistance on a wide range of topics. You can contact the following organizations for general information, advice and assistance on parenting, child behavior and development, health matters and social welfare matters. 

The websites are only in Dutch. However, in Groningen, you can call 050 367 4991 and speak to advisors from the GGD in English. You can also receive advice by email or during a consultation on your personal family situation

The GGD also publishes a folder on Youth Health Care in English (available at this link: Youth health care by the Public Health Service -GGD- Groningen).