Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Cross-border British workers after Brexit

Posted on: October 13, 2020

The IND have just updated their Brexit information pages with information on British cross-border workers – British nationals who live in the UK but are employed by a Dutch employer. UK workers who fit this category will need to apply for a Frontier worker’s document. The application can be done online as long as the person has a BSN. A full description of the requirements and process can be found at this link.

The latest Brexit newsletter has also been released by the IND and can be found here.