Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Eye care

To visit an ophthalmologist (oogarts), you need a referral from your family doctor.

You do not need a referral to visit an optician (opticien) for an eye examination. The optician prepares glasses or contact lenses and sells contact lens solution (contactlens vloeistof). You will find lists of opticians on the internet under “Opticiens”.