Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Foreign Students

A secondary school diploma is necessary for starting a bachelor’s degree program. The students must have an adequate level of English and either pass the tests arranged by the university or pass one of the standard entrance tests. For a master’s or Ph.D. degree program, a student must have a verified graduate degree in a relevant field.

More info on verification of qualifications and studying in the Netherlands can be found at Nuffic, IDW and Study in Holland.

Students enrolled at the knowledge institutes in Groningen can become a member of the Groninger Students’ Union (Groninger Studentenbond, GSB), an association dedicated to the interests of students in Groningen. The GSB believes that students should experience little or no obstacles in the area of finance and mobility, and should enjoy the highest possible quality of education. Check out their website for more information about how they can assist you.