Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Dutch diploma legalization for use abroad

Your Dutch diploma is not automatically valid abroad. If you are planning to work or study outside the Netherlands, you may need to have your educational documents (diploma, mark list, etc.) legalized. This should be done by DUO. DUO is one of the Service Partners of the IWCN.

You will need to have a DigiD to obtain an extract of your diploma. With the extract and your original diploma, you can go to the DUO Serivce Desk or submit them by registered mail for legalization.

For a complete description on this process, please visit this link.