Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Appointment form for Non-EU citizens

The IWCN is only authorized to assist employees, PhD students, and their families with these processes, and unfortunately not Bachelor’s and Master’s students.

Bachelor’s and Master’s students should directly contact the municipality in which they will live for information on registering with the Municipality, and contact the IND for information on residence permit cards.

Employees and PhD students (and their families) can use the form below to request an appointment at the IWCN to register with one of our associated municipalities (Assen, Eemsdelta, Emmen, Groningen, Heerenveen, Het Hogeland, Leeuwarden, Midden-Groningen, Noordenveld, Smallingerland, Súdwest-Fryslân or Veendam), and obtain the necessary authorization from the IND.

A representative from the IWCN will then contact you with more information and to schedule an appointment.

Appointment form Non-EU Citizens