Becoming a landlord 101 | How to Rent out Your Home in the Netherlands
Thinking about letting your property in the Netherlands?
The Dutch Housing Market is arguably one of the most competitive, yet regulated housing markets in the world. As a landlord, this means that there’ll be high demand for your property – but it also means that you’ll need to take on numerous responsibilities.
Questions you might be asking yourself…
- Am I legally allowed to let my property?
- How much can I charge for my property?
- How does renting out my property affect my mortgage?
- What are the standard lease agreements?
- How can I find reliable tenants?
- What am I legally responsible for?
- What if I want to move back into the property?
- How does this affect my taxes?
At Expat Letting Network (sister company of Expat Housing Network), we have the local knowledge and expertise, as well as years of experience to help answer your questions and guide you through the process.
Expat Housing Network is a IWCN Service Provider