Feel free to contact us anytime

please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:

Health matters

Physical Disabilities or Special Needs

People with disabilities or special needs can access the services that are available through their health care specialist or hospital, but it is best to talk to your family doctor first.

The local government has a department to address the needs of local people with disabilities or special needs. If you need to adapt your house for a disabled family member, you may be eligible for subsidy. For more information, contact your town or city hall (gemeentehuis or stadhuis).