please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:
A DigiD (Digital Identification) allows you to access various online governmental services in the Netherlands.
How to apply for a DigiD:
1. Fill in your personal information:
2. Accept the terms and conditions (Gebruiksvoorwaarden):
3. Then, choose your username and password:
4. Extra verification via SMS or e-mail
This is an optional step. If you would like to skip this, select Overslaan.
If you would like to have this additional security step, fill in your:
5. An activation code for your DigiD account will be sent by post to your registered address within five business days. You should activate your DigiD account within 20 days after receiving it.
6. To activate your DigiD account, go to DigiD:
Your DigiD account is now active and you may use it to access various governmental sites, pension funds, health care providers, and water boards.