please call: +31 (0)50 367 71 97
or mail your question:
October 17, 2018
The IND has updated the Brexit information page on their website. In general the update is comprised of:
– difference in date of publication and date of update
– possibility of a deal or no deal
– EU-summit on 17/18 October
– consequences of Brexit on a deal or no deal regarding the current possibilities of residence
– situation of Briton married to an EU citizen added
– statutory decision periods per application added if relevant
– subscription to Brexit newsletter for migrants
If you have a UK passport, then this information may be of interest to you.
Also, on Thursday 1 November 2018, from 17:00 – 19:00 hrs, representatives from the British Embassy will hold an informational meeting on the current status of Brexit at the IWCN. The meeting is free of charge but you will be required to register. We will post the link as soon as we receive it from the Embassy staff.